Arizona Coyotes 2019 “Coors Light Chill Zone Enter to Win” Sweepstakes Official Rules
(the “Sweepstakes” or the “Promotion”)
SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ARIZONA WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
THE PROMOTION BEGINS AT 9:00 AM (PT) ON OCTOBER 1, 2019, AND ENDS AT 11:59 PM (PT) ON OCTOBER 13, 2019 (THE "PROMOTION PERIOD").
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must submit an entry form through www.arizonacoyotes.com/chillzone. The Coyotes will receive the following information: your first name, last name, email address, phone number, and birth date. After you submit a complete entry form, you will be entered to win the Prize (as defined below). No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. SELECTION OF WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected by Coyotes personnel from among all eligible entries for the Prize. The drawing will be conducted on October 14, 2019.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to legal residents of Arizona who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older on the date of entry. Employees, agents, officers, directors, members, managers, and owners of IceArizona Hockey Co LLC d/b/a the Arizona Coyotes Hockey Club (the “Team” or the “Coyotes”), IceArizona Holdings LLC, IceArizona AHL Co LLC, the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, the National Hockey League and its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., the NHLPA, the American Hockey League and its member clubs, TradableBits Media Inc., AEG, Levy Premium Foodservice Limited Partnership, the City of Glendale, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees and their advertising agencies, promotional partners and prize providers associated with this Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities” and each a “Promotion Entity”), and their immediate families (spouses, domestic partners, parents, legal guardians, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, children and “step” of each) and those individuals living in their same household are not eligible to enter or win. By entering the Promotion, you are bound by and agree to these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
4. VALIDATION: The potential winner will be notified by phone and/or email using the contact information provided in the entry form. The potential winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability. The Coyotes shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Potential winner must respond to potential winner notification and accept Prize within forty-eight (48) hours after initial notification attempt. The Coyotes may, at its discretion, disqualify a potential winner and select an alternate potential winner if: (i) a potential winner does not respond and accept the Prize within forty-eight (48) hours after the first notification attempt; (ii) the Prize or potential winner notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner; (iii) a potential winner is found to be ineligible; (iv) a potential winner is found to not have complied with these Official Rules; or (v) a potential winner declines a Prize for any reason prior to award.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: One (1) prize is available (the “Prize”). The Prize includes two (2) tickets in the Coors Light Chill Zone for the Coyotes game on October 17, 2019. Total approximate retail value of the Prize is six hundred dollars ($600).
No substitution permitted, except by the Coyotes, who reserve the right to substitute a Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value if the announced Prize becomes unavailable. No transfer of any Prize is permitted. Odds of winning in any drawing depend on number of eligible entries received during the entry period for that drawing. All federal, state and local taxes, and all costs and expenses other than those expressly listed in these rules, are the sole responsibility of winner. The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemption or substitution except at the Coyotes’ sole discretion.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: ENTRANT SHALL RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DISCHARGE the following persons and entities: IceArizona Hockey Co LLC d/b/a the Arizona Coyotes Hockey Club (the “Team” or the “Coyotes”), IceArizona Holdings LLC, IceArizona AHL Co LLC, the Arizona Coyotes Foundation, the National Hockey League and its member clubs, NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., the NHLPA, the American Hockey League and its member clubs, TradableBits Media Inc., AEG, Levy Premium Foodservice Limited Partnership, the City of Glendale, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, members, directors, managers, officers, employees and their advertising agencies, promotional partners and prize providers associated with this Promotion (“Coyotes Releasees”) in connection with any claim limited to ordinary or gross negligence arising from or in any way connected with the entrant’s Participation in this Promotion. ENTRANT AGREES NOT TO BRING ANY CLAIM AGAINST COYOTES RELEASEES, which claims concern in any way death, injury, damage, or loss of any type or nature, which arise out of, are related to, or are in any way connected with such entrant’s Participation in this Promotion, and/or which arise out of or are connected in any way with participation in or use of the Prize whether injury, death or disability, loss or damage is caused in whole or in part by ordinary or gross negligence of those persons or entities.
The Coyotes are not responsible for late, lost and/or incomplete entries, which will be disqualified. By entering, the entrant agrees and accepts to be bound by these complete Official Rules, which shall be final. The Coyotes have the right to modify these rules in its sole discretion for clarification purpose without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. The Coyotes will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the Promotion. Except where prohibited, winner grants the Coyotes the right to use and publish their proper name and likeness and announce winner’s name, home city and state. Entrants enter at their own risk. No responsibility is assumed and the Coyotes and its agents shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, ineligible or unintelligible entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Coyotes that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (vi) any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with these Official Rules or the Promotion generally.
Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by their participation in the Promotion and/or the acceptance and/or use of any Prize, and release the Coyotes and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents from any such liability. The Coyotes and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s electronic device(s) (e.g., phone, tablet, computer, etc.) relating to or resulting from entering or viewing or downloading materials or software in connection with this Promotion. The Coyotes may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Promotion, if at the sole discretion of the Coyotes, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (i) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, the Coyotes, or it agents or representatives; or (ii) in any other disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth above in paragraph 1, the authorized account holder will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" is the natural person in whose name the electronic device has been issued and to whom services are billed. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Coyotes in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Arizona without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arizona. The Coyotes’ decisions as to all matters related to the conduct or administration of the Promotion and selection of the Prize winner are final.
7. ADMINISTRATOR: Arizona Coyotes, 9400 West Maryland Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85305.
8. WINNERS LIST: To receive a winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Arizona Coyotes, Attn: 2019 Coors Light Chill Zone Sweepstakes, 9400 W. Maryland Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85305.
© and ™ 2019, IceArizona Hockey Co LLC. All rights reserved.