THE FOX SPORTS ARIZONA-ARIZONA COYOTES “NISSAN FAN EXPRESS” SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE “NISSAN FAN EXPRESS” SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) AND ANY ADVERTISEMENT RELATING THERETO IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION ONLY IN THE STATE OF ARIZONA (THE “TERRITORY”) AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ACCORDING TO, AND GOVERNED EXCLUSIVELY BY ARIZONA STATE LAW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT WITHIN THE TERRITORY, PHYSICALLY LOCATED WITHIN THE TERRITORY AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, OR DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The “Nissan Fan Express” Sweepstakes is sponsored by Fox Sports Net Arizona, LLC, Nissan North America, Inc., and IceArizona Hockey Co LLC d/b/a the Arizona Coyotes Hockey Club (each, a “Sponsor” and collectively the “Sponsors”). The Sweepstakes, the website for which is located at https://tb.arizonacoyotes.com/tb_app/446512 (the “Website”), shall begin November 16, 2019 and shall end December 1, 2019 (such entire period of time referred to hereinafter as the “Sweepstakes Period”) and is related to Sponsors’ coverage and telecast of the Arizona Coyotes’ professional hockey games and any ancillary programming related thereto. Up to a total of twenty (20) potential prizewinners for the Sweepstakes will be randomly selected to receive the prize as described below. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. WHO MAY ENTER: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of Arizona who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Directors, officers, and employees of any Sponsor, Fox Cable Network Services, LLC, Fox Entertainment Group, The News Corporation, Inc. or any of their respective parent, affiliated, or subsidiary companies, advertising partners, promotional partners, production services, fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, web masters and web suppliers (each a “Promotion Entity” collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members (children, spouse, parents, siblings) and individuals residing in their same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. The potential prizewinner of the Sweepstakes may be required to show proof of residency.
3. WHEN TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on November 16, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. MT on December 1, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, all entries must be properly submitted as instructed and received by Sponsors by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The Arizona Coyotes’ database clock shall be the official time keeping device for all entries received in connection with this Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Making a purchase will not improve your chances of winning. A device with Internet access is required to participate in this Sweepstakes. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, each entrant must visit the Website (https://tb.arizonacoyotes.com/tb_app/446512) and follow the links and instructions to the Sweepstakes registration page. Each entrant must complete and submit all required information; which may include without limitation entrant’s first and last names, phone number (including area code), e-mail address, and zip code. Upon completion of the aforementioned process, the entrant will then receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Each entry must include a valid e-mail address to be eligible. Proof of entering the required information at the Website is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsors of entry into the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of who actually submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address supplied at the time of entry. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable e-mail address has been assigned by the internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the address submitted. The potential prize winner may be required to provide a Sponsor with proof that they are the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. There is no limit on the number of times an entrant may enter the Sweepstakes; so, enter as often as you like. Odds of winning depend on the actual number of eligible entries received prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
All entries must include the requested information on your official entry form to be eligible to win. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, forged, software-generated, other automated or incomplete entries will be accepted. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited. Sweepstakes entries will be deemed null and void and will be rejected if not submitted through authorized, legitimate channels. If a dispute as to the identity of any entrant cannot be resolved to a Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
5. DRAWINGS AND PRIZEWINNERS NOTIFICATION: Up to a total of twenty (20) prize winners will be selected from all eligible entries received throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. The prizewinners will be selected in a random prize drawing on or about December 2, 2019. Determination of the prizewinners shall be made by Sponsors or Sponsors’ agents in their sole and absolute discretion and such determination shall be final and binding. The potential prizewinners will be notified by telephone, e-mail and/or U.S. mail the week of December 2, 2019 using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsors shall have no liability for any prizewinner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential prizewinner for any reason. If any selected prizewinner cannot be reached by telephone, e-mail, or U.S mail, or does not respond within two (2) days of the initial attempt to notify the potential prizewinner, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate prizewinner for the prize may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsors will attempt to contact up to two (2) potential prizewinners in accordance with the aforementioned procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if the prize remains unclaimed. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or they have not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Determination of each prizewinner shall be made by Sponsors or their agents in their sole and absolute discretion, and such determination shall be final and binding.
6. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS: Up to a total of twenty (20) prize packages will be awarded. Each prize winner will receive: (i) round-trip ground transportation for two (2) on December 10, 2019; which will originate from Ice Den Scottsdale located at 9375 East Bell Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 to Gila River Arena located in Glendale, Arizona; and (ii) admission for two (2) to the December 10, 2019 Arizona Coyotes professional hockey game. The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) for each prize package is Four Hundred Dollars ($400). The total ARV, should all prizes be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes, is Eight Thousand Dollars ($8,000). Odds of winning depend upon the actual number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
7. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: If a potential prizewinner is unable to attend the December 10, 2019 game, then such potential prizewinner will forfeit the prize package in its entirety. All other expenses not specified herein as being awarded shall be the sole responsibility of each prizewinner including, without limitation, delivery, processing and handling fees, food, beverages, gratuities, and personal purchases. The hockey game admissions are subject to all terms and conditions generally applicable thereto and printed thereon and are non-transferable and will be deemed void if sold, transferred, auctioned, or assigned to any third party. Sponsors are not responsible for game schedule changes, delays, or cancellations. The ground transportation begins and ends at the location noted herein above. No other stops will be allowed. A prizewinner's companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older or, if such companion is under the age of eighteen (18), the prizewinner must be such companion’s parent or legal guardian or the companion must travel with the permission of such companion's parent or legal guardian with such permission in a form and substance acceptable to Sponsors in their sole discretion. The prizewinner’s companion, or parent/legal guardian as applicable, must sign and return a Liability Release and (where legal) a Publicity Release prior to ticketing of the prize. A prizewinner companion under the age of eighteen (18) years of age must be accompanied, at all times, by the prizewinner. The potential prizewinner is subject to verification. Each prize is not redeemable for cash. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed except that Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize of comparable value if a prize listed is unavailable for any reason. Each prize is non-assignable and nontransferable. If lost, the prize awarded herein will not be replaced. Each prize will not be substituted, except at Sponsors’ sole discretion due to unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value except where prohibited by law. Each prizewinner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any federal, state and/or local taxes on the prize received. If any potential prizewinner declines the prize, is found to be ineligible, or fails to comply with these Official Rules, such potential prizewinner may be disqualified and will forfeit the prize they otherwise might have received. In the event a prizewinner or their guest engage in behavior that (as determined by a Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other person, Sponsors reserve the right to send the prizewinner and/or their guests home with no further compensation and/or terminate the applicable event in whole or in part. Upon verification of entrant’s win and compliance with these Official Rules, delivery of the prize will be coordinated by a Sponsor representative and each prizewinner will receive further notification with details on how to claim the prize. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion.
8. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: Eligibility, age, and all claims made by a prizewinner are subject to verification. Sponsors and their agents are not responsible for fraudulent communications including without limitation phone calls, mail, and e- mails made by or sent to entrants. The prizewinner may be required to execute a Waiver and Release, Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and, where imposing such condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). The Prize Claim Documents must be returned within the time frame indicated on the documents. If any potential prizewinner fails to return such documents within the prescribed time, if any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if they do not comply with these Official Rules, then such potential prizewinner may be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Period. All applicable U.S., federal, state, and local taxes, duties, or other taxes or fees are the sole responsibility of each prizewinner, who may be issued a 1099 IRS tax form for the ARV of any awarded prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors and their agents to use said prizewinner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state for all purposes and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further notice or compensation.
Depiction of any prize in any advertising, promotional materials, or on the Sweepstakes Website may not reflect the actual prize delivered to the prizewinner. Sponsors and their agents shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of any prize once it has been shipped by a Sponsor or its agent. Prizewinner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered to the prizewinner.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant hereby: (a) agrees that the Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against, any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to person(s), including without limitation death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; (b) releases the Promotion Entities from all liability, claims, action, or proceedings relating to this Sweepstakes and from injuries, death, or damages arising in connection with or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes, or use or misuse of the prize; and (c) waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes, to void suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate, or suspend any portion of this Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, or other cause beyond the control of Sponsors corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in any such event, at its discretion, select prizewinner(s) from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such termination, cancellation, or suspension. This Sweepstakes may not be used for any form of gambling.
10. IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ - GENERAL RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising from or in connection with: (i) incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to any cause, including without limitation human, transmission, or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions of any kind, whether originating with sender, with a Sponsor, or otherwise, that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (ii) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by internet users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in connection with this Sweepstakes and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, malfunction, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, tampering, or hacking; (iii) any injury or damage resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the use and/or misuse of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, or any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to or based on the entrant’s rights of publicity or privacy); or (iv) the entrant’s claim that he or she has somehow been defamed or portrayed in a false light. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for any errors or failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. A Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the Sweepstakes entry process or operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse, or harass any other person. Sponsors reserve the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if a Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsors’ control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsors are prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g., SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsors’ control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsors shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsors will (if possible) select prizewinner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. GOVERNING LAW: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUBMISSION OR OTHER MATERIAL SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS. THE INVALIDITY OR UNENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PROVISION OF THESE RULES SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY OTHER PROVISION. IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PROVISION IS DETERMINED TO BE INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE OR ILLEGAL, THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL OTHERWISE REMAIN IN EFFECT AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR TERMS AS IF THE INVALID OR ILLEGAL PROVISION WERE NOT CONTAINED HEREIN.
IN NO EVENT WILL PROMOTION ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING. ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RIGHT IS RESERVED TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
12. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: Visit https://tb.arizonacoyotes.com/tb_app/446512 to view a copy of the Official Rules. To receive a winner’s list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Arizona Coyotes, Attn: 2019 Nissan Fan Express Sweepstakes, 9400 West Maryland Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85305. Any legally required winner’s list may be available for a period of thirty (30) days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The Official Rules may not be available following the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
Fox Sports Net Arizona, LLC
455 North 3rd Street Suite 290
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Nissan North America, Inc. One Nissan Way, M.S. A-5-C Franklin, TN 37067
IceArizona Hockey Co LLC 9400 West Maryland Avenue Glendale, AZ 85305
Just like Santa - our campaigns can't work without cookies! A cookie is a simple piece of code that allows us to verify whether or not you're a real person trying to enter this contest. It's very simple to enable cookies, and you're welcome to turn them back off again once you're finished entering.